Friday, May 7, 2010

Stess relief...


I am not stressed but I am slowly getting annoyed with the stress of a certain person around me... I have no fundimental tie to you apart from the fact that we happen to work together, and even so I avoid having any contact with you what so ever, I do this because I find you to be a bit like as bad rash hard to get rid of and really annoying. I am not one to call anyone STUPID but as they say if the shoe fits, also I don't like how you blame shift on to a prefectly competent person who is diligent and hard working. I cant stand it when people must down play things to make there mistakes less noticable. I am all for giving someone a chance but after the 3rd chance I think your true charachter has come out and we can see what you are about.

I have been having thoughts of Chainsaws....

No comments:

Post a Comment